Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Must Read Book...

ok, I got this book out of the library yesterday, I have been meaning to read it for a while. Anyways, I got it yesterday on my lunch break and I am already 100pgs through. That says something! I do ready but not usually that fast. Here it is:



It is a collection of essays:
  • The Joy of Sales Resistance
  • Conservation and Local Economy
  • Out of your Car, Off your Horse
  • Conservation is Good Work
  • A Big Bad Idea
  • The Problem of Tobacco
  • Peaceableness towards Enemies
  • Christianity and the Survival of Creation
  • Sex, Economy, Freedom and Community
They are all very readable and not too long. I am already on the second last one, "Christianity and the Survival of Creation," and like I said I am only 100 pgs in.

If you have already read this book please post any comments you may have. If not head down to your local library!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will! I will! That looks like a cool book. It is totally on my summer reading list... which starts in two weeks and two days, I can't believe it!

-Caroline