Saturday, January 27, 2007

Well it has been a bit of a crazy week. Was out of town for a week and now I am just trying to settle back into a bit of a routine. I went on my first swim today since my move. I am so out of shape, and kind of forgot how to swim. Fortunately for me there is a very nice lifeguard that is giving me lots of tips so hopefully next time I go I won't tire out quite so fast. The swim was really good, because, I pulled a muscle in my leg yesterday and swimming is one of those very gentle workouts.

The neighbour's cat is becoming more friendly with me and came by yesterday to say hi. I have been warned that she will come through my bedroom window when I am sleeping if I leave it open. When she came by she was climbing over everything in my house, but was quite well behaved about it and knew exactly where her feet were going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks really good, Marta. And I am soooo jealous that you've been to Haida Gwaii. I hope to end up there eventually. Good luck with it all.

Andy

Anonymous said...

People should read this.